This ”Disclosure” text, prepared by Sentez Medya LTD (the ”Company”) as the Data Controller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (the “PDPL”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for the Fulfilment of Disclosure Obligation, published in the Official Gazette No. 30356, dated March 10, 2018, is issued to provide you information about for what purposes your personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purposes your personal data processed can be transferred, the method and legal ground for collecting your personal data within the framework of Article 10-Disclosure Obligation of Data Controller, Article 11-Rights of Related Person of the Personal Data Protection Law and Articles 4 and 5 of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for the Fulfilment of Disclosure Obligation, and about your other rights listed in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Your personal data is is collected and processed based on Article 5 of the Law No. 6698 by the Company, if it is necessary for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms are protected.
Your name, surname, company you work for, e-mail address and telephone number will be used and limited to the following purposes:
• Confirming your attendance at the webinar
• Sending you a registration link prior to the webinar platform
• Sending you further information regarding the event
• Sending you post event follow-up material post event
• Sending you future event information
Your personal data mentioned above will not be shared with third parties.
In accordance with the legal grounds of the Personal Data Protection Authority, your name, surname and contact information are collected non-automatically by declaration, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person specified in paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data for legal reasons.
By providing this information, you have the right to:
• Request whether personal data is processed or not, and if so, provide related information,
• Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• Know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Request that the processing conditions are deleted or destroyed and, if transferred, to be notified to third parties,
• Request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally,
The Terms govern all transactions via the website, via email, or over a telephone. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not access or use the website.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698 through the Company’s e-mail address at [email protected] and/or by submitting a notice to be served through a notary public, a registered mail or physical petition to the Company.